Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am ENGAGED!!!


So, I know this is long, really LOOOOONG overdue! My camera cord that plugs into the computer was left in Italy. So, I finially bought another one today to show pictures from the trip! So, I will have to break this up in a few different blog posts...

First of all... the ring!
Chad and I walked around one night after dinner in Rome. He took me to the Piazza Navona after having some gelato. We walked to the fountain in the middle of the square and sat down. That is where he got down on one knee, told me that I was his best friend, and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. He slipped the ring on my finger, and through my tears, asked me to marry him.
My answer... "Are you serious???"
No. He took me all the way to Rome, puts a ring on my finger, asks me to spend the rest of my life with him, and all I can come up with is "Are you serious?"


I am such a JACKASS!


So I said yes, of course!

We are both so excited to be together. I found my perfect partner. It was a long wait, but totally worth every second. And yes, love can be found anywhere, even on the seat next to you in an airplane.


25C to be exact.



.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo Sweet! Can't wait to see you for hugs! Maybe some celebratory champagne... or at least a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! A new sister...can't wait to see you in less than TWO weeks!!! Come play with me at the hospital and you can hold your newest nephew!!! Sorry no dress shopping though...I originally thought you guys were coming in the NEXT weekend after I was already home...bring lots of bride magazines!!!!! We can catalog shop instead!

    ReplyDelete