Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just for fun...

Here is total proof that the "Furminator" works! This is after ten minutes of brushing Riddy... By the way, that isn't all of it. Half of the hair blew away!

Also, a few of our sprinklers out back haven't been working properly, so Chad set out to "fix" them. He went out with a screwdriver and started "fixing" them. Well, he completely unscrewed the whole thing! A geyser eruped, the size of Old Faithful! Although I wasn't quick enough with the camera to get that, here are the after effects... I am not sure if he was more irritated about the sprinkler not working, or of me laughing and taking photos! Love you!



1 comment:

  1. I've got a sprinkler shooting straight up in the air, any advice, Chad?? You look about like I did after trying to fix ours!!! :)

    ReplyDelete