Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sporty!

Sunday, Chad and I hit the links on the golf course in our neighborhood. My game was not that impressive, so I ended up just taking pictures!
I have decided that I love certain parts of Golf. I love driving the cart, being outside, walking barefoot in the grass, and getting dressed for the game! When else do I get to don the preppy attire?! (khaki's, a collared shirt and white shoes) What I really don't care for is playing the actual game.
Since we went out nearing sunset, there was so much wildlife on the course! We saw bunnies, coyotes, roadrunners, quail, ground squirrels, and even a deer! This is in the middle of the desert... Strange to see a buck there...So last night, Chad's Giants were in town playing the Diamondbacks. Since I went to see the team in Spring Training, and watch the game almost every night, (Braves are east coast so I hardly ever see them... :( ) I have chosen a favorite player.

Pablo Sandoval! He is the giants third baseman, and he is just awesome! His nickname on the team in "Kung Fu Panda."Turns out that my Boss, Dr. Kloppe, was at the game too. He came down and joined us.The Manager of the Dbacks is AJ Hinch. Chad played against him in college. Now he is the manager... That officially makes you feel old!The final photo is what we wore for the game. Chad loved my jersey, and I am sure his Dad will too! I am pretty sure we made it on TV for the Giants broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment