Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Trip to Florida

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a month. Where did the time go?? I could sit here and make excuses for myself, but I won't. I will do what I usually do, and show pictures! I would like to say that the following photos all were taken from my brand new iPhone! (My amazing Fiance's birthday gift to me!)

So last week I went down to Florida to help my parents plan the wedding. I was just much better to go down there and see things for myself. I also got to hang out with my Mom, who I haven't seen since last Christmas!
Hansel (aka Bubba) He slept with me every night. Good thing he is deaf. He can't hear himself snore...

Just thought this was pretty, and wow, The iPhone takes great pictures!

My Mom's Yorkie, Madison
Colleen came to visit me too! She moved from Atlanta to Lake City a few months ago. It was freezing the last morning.
Some picture of our reception site!

And now, for the grand finale, My Mother made me try on her wedding dress from 1975... Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wowza!! You're a hot mamma in that 70s wedding dress!!! Hope you had a great trip. You're reception site looks amazing- ocean front view!! I just love wedding plans!! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hansel! I am glad to see he is doing well (and looking happy) :)

    ReplyDelete